Sunday, January 4, 2009

my Ben & Jerry's gift




ay haggen daz ... ay baskin robbins ... Ben & Jerrys is the best ... i love el icecream malhoom oo my fav ohwa el chocolate fudge brownie soo yummmmeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :'( bas wala mara jarbt el one ele bil kuwait i think i saw it once ib sultan bas not sure :/








my sis went to Ben & Jerrys factory oo she got me some stuff min el gift shop :p


(tathkron awal ako aqlam ele e9er da5lha mithil water oo feh ashya'a da5il el water ?! hatha nafs el 6areqa bas da5la icecream)



(on the right hathi note weya qalmha oo yalzgon ba3ad :) oo foghom mithil me'3na6es 3ala icecream oo 3al left el coke hatha mo min sis ana shraeta min ma7al gifts )



(a5ir shay hathi keychain 3ala cows 7a6a feha mefta7 my room)

4 comments:

eshda3wa said...

ana i love slim cow

too bad i cant find it here

ZeroArk28 said...

my friend crooger won't let me buy ice cream... he'd go and say "IN WINTER?!" :(

DanDash said...

eshda3wa : wala mara jarbta, 7iloo ????

neoark: a7laa shay barid bil bard :)

ZeroArk28 said...

bl bard bl 7ar, kelah 7elwo oo sweet like some bloggers *rolleyes innocent*